Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Recovering Photographer

At my advanced age, I have changed careers yet again.  I exaggerate. This is only the second major change. On the 17th of October 1977, I quit social work and became a full-time photographer.

On December 18, 2008, I began writing my first novel. Starting sometime in 2010 or maybe 2009, I began writing every day and finished an elite course with an Ontario College Graduation Certificate in Creative Writing. My score thus far is two novels completed, one novella based on a screenplay and two screenplays. Another novella is underway--a second book in the continuing adventures of a delightful and funny team of detectives--Max and Molly.

Stay tuned for updates. The first one will be published very soon.  Here's the cover design:

No comments:

Post a Comment