Saturday, February 4, 2012

FREE BOOK SUNDAY FEB. 5!



Tomorrow I am offering my major novel for free on Amazon--24 hours only. If you have a group e mail list, or just know one other person who likes to read, maybe you could do them (and me!) the favor of passing along the link to my book at BOOK LINK  Feel free to post the link on Facebook or Twitter, but, remember, it is only good Sunday the 5th.

Also note that one does not need a Kindle to read an e book. There are free apps at FREE READING APPS  for android, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, etc.

Here is the most incisive review I have had of the book: “Elegant, brutal, I loved it… This book is like reading ‘Huckleberry Finn while listening to Steely Dan.” William Logan Dewar 2011

Have fun reading. Thanks a bunch…

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment