Tuesday, November 15, 2011

..........DO IT YOURSELF !

I will herein give an unabashed endorsement for a book I have not written. It is called:

How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle: 12 Tips for Short Documents by Kate Harper at this link Kate's Great Book


In five hours of practice, using Kate's Great Book as a guide, I learned to format my own Kindle MOBI book including doing internal links (to a table of contents), external links to the web, adding images, various size chapter headings, and paragraph formats.


The book also gives vital hints and tips on pricing, arrangement of content and lists of what not to do--all for 99 Cents.


I am busy writing an article on child photography, giving all the insider psychological tips that the camera geek magazines never seem to mention that 34 years of shooting kids has taught me.
It will be 30 pages and about 3 days of work, and I am positive it will (and this is the depressing part) outsell my literary books and also my fun detective series. I will report on my depressing intuition about sales later.


Right now I gotta write.

No comments:

Post a Comment